CS-L Cesium Magnetometer
The CS-3L is the lightest weight of any magnetomter on the market. The total weight, with the 3 m cable, is 1.8 kg (3.96 lbs).
CS-3 High Resolution Cesium Magnetometer
The World Standard in Airborne Magnetics
The CS-3 offers the highest sensitivity and lowest noise on the market, with automatic hemisphere switching and a wide voltage range. In addition to having the maximum active zone and minimum dead zones, it also maintains the smallest heading errors.
- CS-3 sensor offers unsurpassed performance as an industry standard.
- It is the choice of airborne magnetometer system operators.
- The CS-3 will provide indisputably the best in your magnetic data quality.
- Ask us about upgrading your CS-2 to CS-3.
NAVMAG Cesium Magnetometer
The ultimate in ground magnetic survey
The NAVMAG is the latest solution for your magnetic survey mapping. Navigate with GPS on full VGA colour maps while you acquire high precision magnetic data from our Cesium sensor. The selection of operating modes available allows the user to sutom plan his surveys while monitoring the data and position on the colour screen.
The NAVMAG offers many features, making it the standard in magnetic mapping:.
- Cesium Vapor Sensor
- Automatic Hemisphere Switching
- GPS Navigation, internal or external GPS
- Windows CE
™ Operating System
- Full VGA Color Display
- USB data transfer via memory stick
- Map underlay download
ENVI PRO Proton Magnetic System
with Integrated GPS
An Economical Solution for Magnetic Surveys
The ENVI PRO is a lightweight, portable proton precession magnetometer with integrated GPS and a versatile design that offers the user the ability to maximize productivity..