NEW Gravilog Slim Hole Gravity Tool
for Mining and Geotechnical Applications
Scintrex is now offering bore hole gravity surveys using our new Gravilog sonde. A Borehole gravity survey can provide valuable information such as:
- Bulk Density determination
- Rock properties
- Verification of Surface and Airborne Gravity Anomalies
- Association of mass with conductors
- Detection of Cavities and Voids
Maximum depth : 2000m
Minimum hole dia: NQ drill rods (57.2mm, 2 ¼ )
Sensitivity: >5 microgal
Deviation of Vertical: < 60 degrees
Results from the Initial Field Trials of a Borehole Gravity Meter
CG-5 Autograv Gravity Meter
CG-5 Autograv Gravity Meter
The Scintrex CG-5 maximizes your productivity delivering superior data repeatability in rough field terrain. Station positions are measured with the integrated GPS capability.
- Internal GPS and precise clock for X-Y positions and earth tide corrections
- External GPS input for Z-position and altitude corrections
- Real time free air and Bouguer corrections
- Online near zone terrain corrections
- R/F On Off
CG-3 to CG-5 Upgrade
Maximize the value of your gravity meter by upgrading your CG-3 to a CG-5, or trade-in your CG-3 for a new CG-5.
- State of the art electronics
- GPS capabilities
- Reduced weight
- Longer battery life
Micro-g LaCoste is proud to introduce the gPhone gravity meter (previously known as Portable Earth Tide, or PET meter).
For more information please see our sister company’s Website at www.microglacoste.com/gPhone.htm
AIR SEA GRAVITY SYSTEM II
The Micro-g LaCoste Air Sea II is the renowned S- meter based on the LaCoste and Romberg time tested Zero-Length Spring ™ sensor technology.
- The Air Sea II gives highly accurate gravity measures from a ship
- The Air Sea II is the new generation in dynamic gravity meters
For more information please see our sister company’s Website at www.microglacoste.com/airsea.html
FG-5 and FGL Absolute Gravimeter
Recognized standard for measuring gravity. The FG5 system uses the well established free-fall technique of measuring gravity.
- Patented vertical in-line interferometer
- Built-in collimation optics for verticality alignment
- Drag-free chamber surrounds the freely falling test mass
- Portable standard in Absolute Gravity
For more information please see our sister company’s Website at www.microglacoste.com/fg5.html
A-10 Outdoor Absolute Gravimeter
The A-10 is an absolute gravimeter optimized for fast data acquisition and portability in outdoor applications. The instrument allows operation in harsh field conditions on open outdoor sites in the sun, snow, and wind.
- Automated leveling
- Battery operated
- Temperature controlled sensor
- Ideal roadside operation from a vehicle
Turnkey Airborne Gravity System (TAGS) designed around the new Air Sea System III dynamic gravity system. For more information please see our sister company’s Website at www.microglacoste.com